Everyone loves Jennifer Lawrence. Actually, okay, maybe not everyone. Maybe there are a lot of people who aren’t so crazy about Jennifer Lawrence anymore but… she’s still Jennifer Lawrence!
America’s starlet… kind of.
Okay, so maybe she just had a good couple of years. But CLASH writer Amy Nguyen is here to give you 10 Relatable Jennifer Lawrence Quotes to Get You Through Your Day since Lawrence is seemingly more human and thus likable than her frequent on-screen partner Bradley Cooper.
- “All I need in a relationship is somebody to watch TV with.” (dailymail.co.uk)
- “I can name a lot things that taste better than skinny feels. Potatoes. Bread.” (pagesix.com)
- “I just went to the doctor today, I got a chest X-ray of my lungs and discovered that my breasts are uneven.”
- “If I don’t have anything to do all day, I might not even put my pants on.” (rollingstone.com)
- “I hate saying, ‘I like exercising’ — I want to punch people who say that.” (people.com)
- “I’m the fastest pee-er ever. I’m famous for it.” (rollingstone.com)
- “At the end of the day, there’s probably nothing that makes me feel better than junk food and reality tv.” (usmagazine.com)
- “I should say it wasn’t real, for PETA. But screw PETA.” (rollingstone.com)
- “Maybe one day I’ll be become an asshole. But then there are too many out there already.” (uk.celebrity.yahoo.com)
10. “If someone even tries to whisper the word ‘diet’, I’m like ‘You can go fuck yourself.” (theguardian.com)
Amy Nguyen is a 24 year writer in Calgary, Canada who currently works in the film industry, primarily in exhibition, and runs a blog on tumblr called “Wicked Pop Culture.”